Good nutrition is essential for your health, especially in times when your immune system might need to be strong. This time we are sharing with you a Mexican recipe from our health coach and raw food chef @alidavegan
Traditional ceviche is a seafood dish quite popular in some countries of Latin America and the Caribbean. But now, this ceviche recipe is going to be vegan and extremely nutritious with sprouted lentils.
- 1 Cup sprouted lentil
- 1/4 Cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 Cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 Cup diced red and yellow pepper
- 1/4 Cup diced cucumber
- 1 Diced avocado
- 1/2 Chopped Caribbean or Serrano pepper
- 4 Lemons
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
2. You can eat it immediately, though it’s better to let the ceviche marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Try it for yourself and let us know how was it. Was it good?💕