- ½ cup of coconut water
- 1 ½ cup of ice
- 1 cup of pinions
- Maple honey or stevia to taste
- A pinch of vanilla powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. of Matcha green tea.
- Blend all the ingredients together except for the pinions
- Once the mixture is well incorporated, add the pinions and blend again until you have a good ice cream consistency.
- Put it in container for freezing and freeze until solid.
- You can add Carob Chips on top of the ice cream before freezing (Instead of chocolate chips)
- You can soak the pinion in clean water for an hour before putting them in the blender, this will help reduce the fat in them.
*Remember to eat this before 5pm, since Matcha Green Tea gives you lots of energy.