Your colon, otherwise known as the large intestine, is where waste from the food you eat ends up before it leaves your body via a bowel motion. This waste sits in your colon while water is absorbed. Bacteria that live in your intestines break down what is left.
- Scientific Research on EMF Health Effects July 23, 2021
- 5G: ‘The Internet Of Things’ July 16, 2021
- Lentil Soup With Serrano Pepper And Chile De Arbol Cream Sauce July 13, 2021
- Chickpea Soup Recipe July 9, 2021
- Lentil Soup With Chipotle And Cayenne Pepper Sauce Recipe July 6, 2021