Your colon, otherwise known as the large intestine, is where waste from the food you eat ends up before it leaves your body via a bowel motion. This waste sits in your colon while water is absorbed. Bacteria that live in your intestines break down what is left.
- What Is Bowel Irrigation? April 9, 2021
- How To Make Portobello Tacos March 26, 2021
- How To Make Sparragus Salad With Ginger March 23, 2021
- How To Make Sprouted Lentil & Brussel Sprouts Salad March 16, 2021
- How To Make Cacao And Carob Truffles March 12, 2021