Probiotics with Prebiotics
13 Strains with 50 Billon CFUPer Serving
- Helps reduce anxiety and improve mood
- Supports healthier looking and feeling skin
- Protects from the side effects of antibiotics and contraceptives pills
The only complete probiotic system that combines 13 high-potency probiotic strains with essential enzymes to improve digestion and support immune function.
Increase nutrient absorption
Enhance Immune Health
Boost Your Energy Levels
Ease gas, bloating and indigestion
Help Create and unlock Enzymes for a healthy metabolic system
Supports colon health and bowe regularity
Get big results with Real Probiotic Power
That Has the “Secret” Power to Deliver Maximum Potency to Boost Your Food’s Nutrient Value, Strengthen Your Immune System, Promote Clear Thinking and a Sharp Memory, and Help You Look Incredible Too!
It seems everyone today proclaims the benefits of probiotics. Health experts, doctors and researchers recommend them to calm digestion and keep you regular. But new discoveries show they do so much more…
For example, UCLA researchers were surprised to discover taking probiotics improved thinking (1). The probiotics didn’t justgive a boost either. They improved the way the brain worked!
Taking probiotics is also linked to a more positive mood, less anxiety, and better immune response. Some probiotic strains like B. lactis and L. acidophilus offer amazing all-around benefits. Others like B. bifidum support digestion, nutrient absorption and colon health.
The health benefits of probiotics are amazing. It has healthcare professionals recommending probiotic foods and supplements for everyone.
Unfortunately, the digestive issues probiotics can help ease also means there’s a much deeper health issue. It’s a health issue most probiotic supplements alone cannot deal with alone. Fortunately, there is now a solution.
The Real Probiotic Power
Probiotics have a “secret” power. It’s what makes them an effective relief from gas and bloating. It’s what helps them relieve constipation. It contributes to all their amazing benefits. Probiotics produce and use enzymes to break down fiber and other nutrients they need to thrive. You may have heard of enzymes like amylase, lactase and protease. These breakdown sugar and proteins.
The enzymes probiotics use help eliminate undigested fibers that can cause gassiness and indigestion. This is why taking probiotics soothes gassy irritable bowels.
It’s also why probiotic bacteria help you absorb the nutrients from your food! And keep out the wrong kind of gut bacteria that would make you sick, or cause indigestion.
Probiotics are amazing. But if you know need them to deal with gas and other forms of indigestion, it probably means you’re not producing enough digestive enzymes too.
What you Need to
Get the Maximum Power
from Your Probiotic
Many doctors recommend probiotics for people who suffer from indigestion. For those who can’t produce enough digestive enzymes, however, doctors don’t recommend probiotics. They recommend digestive enzymes.
Both are needed for the best health. But your digestive enzymes do the majority of the work.
A good example of this is children. Kids don’t usually get bloated or too gassy when they eat. They eat and go play. Their bodies produce abundant enzymes which keeps their probiotic levels healthy and stable.
Age and diet change this. At 30, you start to produce less digestive enzymes every year. By 50 you produce nearly 25% less than you did as a child!
It’s no wonder indigestion plagues us as we get older! Fewer digestive enzymes means greater chances of harmful undi gested food in the gut.
The modern diet with its processed foods also kills off friendly bacteria. High sugar foods promote bad bacteria. They also tax your ability to produce enough digestive enzymes.
The result is fatigue. Your pancreas goes into overdrive to produce more enzymes. This steals energy, making you tired.
For the maximum effect and boundless energy, you need what you had when you were young – plentiful enzymes and an abundance of probiotic bacteria.
When you do, you’ll…
Free Yourself from Indigestion
Probiotics got popular fast when doctors noticed patients who ate them regularly experienced far fewer symptoms like gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation. Since then, a lot of research has been done that support this (2).
Some strains like B. longum even help ease pain caused by food allergies! (3)
Get Relief from Acid Reflux
Researchers have reported probiotic imbalances in the gut relate to the frequency of painful acid reflux. While many people still turn to common drugs to relieve the pain, recent studies suggest probiotics work too.
One such study published in BMJ Open Gastroenterology reported probiotics proved an effective treatment for relief of acid reflux (4). Plus, it was safe!
Improve Digestion for Better Nutrition
You can eat the healthiest, most nutritious food in the world, but if you don’t digest it completely, you’re not getting all the nutrients!
Probiotic bacteria help breakdown food making the nutrients more available.
They also boost nutrition by
- Speeding nutrient absorption
- Improving protein absorption
- Increasing production of vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 as well as folic acid and biotin
- Stimulating peristalsis, the movement of the intestines that promotes absorption and the flow of food through the digestive tract
And when you get more nutrients from every mouthful, you…
Have More Energy!
Every cell in your body relies on the natural sugars, amino acids, fatty acids and antioxidants in your food for energy. And when your cells have energy, so do you!
But the energy boost you’ll get will be even bigger. Because it’s not only about all the nutrients you’re getting when you completely digest food and get maximum absorption of nutrients.
It’s also about what you’re not getting. Like increased inflammation and immune response due to undigested food. A pancreas that burns a lot of energy as it struggles to keep up with your enzyme needs. Prematurely aged cells that produce less energy due to lack of nutrients.
Complete digestion and a fresh supply of nutrients eliminate those energy wasters…
Meaning more energy for you!
Lose Weight Naturally
Researchers have found probiotics encourage weight loss!
A study of 137 adults specifically looked at the effect of B. lactis, one of the most powerful probiotic strains, on waistline. They were divided into two groups. One got the probiotic, the other didn’t.
Those who consumed the probiotic lost significant weight.
They also lost visceral fat – the fat that settles around the waist! (5)
Keep Blood Sugar Levels Normal
How well you digest sets the pace for your metabolism.
If you don’t notice digestion, your body’s probably not having a problem with it either. This means you have more energy available to burn fat for weight loss…or better regulate sugar.
Research shows probiotics help keep blood sugar levels stable. They have also noted this corresponds to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels too. (6)
Resist Illness Better and Enjoy Great Health
Probiotic bacteria support your immune system in several ways –
- By crowding out germs, fight viruses and prevent fungi from taking over
- Through fueling immune cells for a more effective response
- Reducing inflammation in the intestines
- Decreasing food intolerances that prompt allergic reactions and inflammation
- Supporting metabolism
- Helping to neutralize waste and toxins before they enter the blood
- Ensuring your organs have the nutrients they need to work at maximum efficiency
Many adults also report fewer colds after taking a probiotic supplement.
Lift Your Mood, Focus Your Mind and Keep Your Memory Strong
For years people have taken probiotics to lift their mood. In fact, some medical experts started calling them “psychobiotics” for their ability to ease depressed feelings and enhance a more positive mood. (7)
And through MRI scans, the UCLA researchers confirmed increased activity in the area of brain responsible for reason, thought and self-control in people who took probiotics. (8)
Even more recently, it’s been observed that probiotics support memory. A study of 60 elderly men with advanced memory loss found those who took a probiotic showed significant improvement. (9)
Of course, you don’t need to be depressed, have brain fog or suffer from memory loss to enjoy these benefits. But a better mood will certainly boost your confidence, especially as you…
Look Great with Healthier Skin
Many doctors of natural medicine have turned to probiotics as a first step in the treatment of skin conditions. In children, probiotics have proven effective as a therapy for atopic dermatitis. (10)
Probiotics promote the beauty of skin too! An 8-week study involving 60 healthy women found those taking probiotics reported higher satisfaction with the look and feel of their skin during the study. (11)
It’s no wonder so many health experts, doctors and other medical professionals recommend probiotics for their patients…they improve digestion, encourage weight loss, lift the mood and enhance the appearance!
This leaves one question…
The modern diet doesn’t support those probiotic bacteria that live in the gut. It’s why indigestion, gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation afflict so many people.
Anyone over the age of 30 would also benefit as digestion becomes less efficient. Probiotics can help offset the negative effects of this change.
As noted in the research, children have benefited from probiotics too. Before starting a child on a probiotic though, one should always check with the child’s doctor
Despite all the benefits probiotics promise, it’s important to remember a need for them – indigestion, gas and bloating – reflect a larger digestive issue. That’s why…
For the maximum effect, probiotics need enzyme support. Added enzymes, especially those that breakdown proteins, help replace enzymes which may be missing due to age. Or needed for diet.
It’s for this exact reason we added enzymes to Flora Infused™. We wanted to make the most complete probiotic in the world!
Flora Infused™ – The Only Complete Probiotic
Flora Infused™ combines:
- 13 essential probiotic strains
- Sunfiber®, a special prebiotic
- AstraZyme™, a proprietary enzyme blend
- Our own proprietary mineral combination to enhance enzyme effectiveness.
Each dose delivers 50 Billion CFUs (colony forming units) to ensure maximum effect and the biggest health benefits. Some of the probiotic strains include:
Lactis – the strain that surprised UCLA researchers for the way it improves thinking and cognitive function
Longum –known for its ability to ease food allergies, gas and bloating
Acidophilus –a well-known strain which supports mood and digestive health
Flora Infused™ supplies the most essential probiotics for digestive and overall health as determined by researchers and scientists.
We’ve also added Sunfiber®. This special prebiotic ferments slowly to reduce gas and bloating which often occur with other prebiotic fibers like inulin.
Astrazyme™ is a clinically-proven enzyme formula. In trials, it has been shown to support:
- Absorption of 41% more protein
- Increased speed of protein absorption by 30%
- 95% complete protein digestion
- 60% more absorption of amino acids
Finally, we’ve added MPA, our proprietary mineral blend featuring 72 trace minerals. It has been configured to reflect the exact geometry of enzymatic minerals to enhance the speed and effectiveness of your digestive enzymes.
Get Back to Living on Your Terms
100% Money-Back Guarantee
With Flora Infused™, you get:
- 13 essential probiotics, featuring B. lactis, L. acidophilus, and B. longum
- Sunfiber®, a prebiotic fiber designed to reduce potential gassiness
- AstraZyme™, a special enzyme blend for enhanced protein digestion and ab-sorption
- 72 trace minerals to improve enzyme effectiveness
Plus, it’s completely free of GMOs, fillers, preservatives, wheat, gluten, dairy, soy and artificial ingredients. And all products are produced in a GMP-certified, FDA inspected facility.
We guarantee you will like the results Metabolic Infused™ delivers. If not, simply return the bottle with any unused product within 30 days for a full refund.
Most probiotic supplements only deliver, well, probiotics. As a result, they never address the real problem of enzyme depletion.
Flora Infused™ combines essential probiotics with enzymes for the only complete probiotic system. Toguarantee freshness and potency, Flora Infused™ comes in glass bottles with flip-top caps for easy access.
Enzyme Energized Probiotic Blend
- Bifidobacterium bifidum – 6 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis – 6 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum – 2 billion CFU
- Bacillus Subtilis – 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – 8 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus – 500 million CFU
- Lactobacillus casei – 4 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum – 4 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – 4 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius – 6 billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis – 4 billion CFU
- Saccharomyces boulardii – 500 million CFU
- Streptococcus thermophilus – 6 billion CFU
- Sunfiber® (Prebiotic)
- MPA, mineral blend of 72 trace minerals
*CFU = colony forming units at the time of expiration. The actual number at the time of manufacture is actually greater than 50 billion.
Non-GMO, 100% plant-based. Meets Vegan dietary requirements. Manufactured in a Kosher-certified facility that meets FDA and Global Manufacturing Process (GMP) standards. NSF International certification. Made in the USA.
How To Use
- Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach for 3-5 days. (Take one hour before meals or two hours after.)
- Increase to two (2) capsules daily on an empty stomach.
Frequently asked questions
Probiotics are important. Unfortunately, the majority of probiotic supplements lack the nutrients needed to maximize their effect. What are those nutrients? Enzymes.
Here we answer questions about probiotics, prebiotics and the why enzymes improve the effect of probiotics and overall gut health.
What are probiotics?
Probiotics literally means “for life” and is the term used to describe the beneficial or “friendly” bacteria that live in the human gastrointestinal tract. Probiotic bacteria and their human hosts enjoy a symbiotic relationship, though humans may receive greater benefits. The human gut is a place for probiotic bacteria to live. In return, the probiotic aid digestion, support the immune system and even play a significant role in mood and mental health.
Why do we need probiotics?
Researchers have found probiotics are an essential part of the digestive “eco-“system. They help digest food and maintain a stable environment in the gut best-suited for the break-down and absorption of food.
What are the probiotics I need most?
There are dozens of species, aka strains, of probiotic bacteria that thrive in the human gut. Some species like B. bifidum, B. longum and L. acidophilus are considered cornerstone species; this means other species thrive and remain strong when they are present and in balance. Every human needs a diverse blend of probiotics for optimum health. Flora Infused™ contains 13 broad spectra, super strain species from six (6) main genuses of probiotics, all recognized for their importance and health benefits.
What are prebiotics?
Prebiotics refers to undigestible fibers that ferment into short chain fatty acids consumed by probiotic bacteria.
How do prebiotics help?
As part of a probiotic supplement, prebiotics provide a food source that helps the bacteria establish themselves in the digestive tract.
What is Sunfiber®?
Sunfiber® is a special proprietary prebiotic fiber which ferments short chain fatty acids (SCFAs) slowly resulting in less bloating and discomfort.
What are enzymes?
Enzymes are complex proteins that catalyze, or speed-up, chemical reactions. Every chemical reaction in the human body relies on enzymes.
Why are enzymes important to probiotics?
During digestion, enzymes speed the breakdown of food which makes nutrients more readily available to probiotic bacteria. The complete breakdown of food also prevents undigested food from sitting in the gut and rotting or fermenting, which fosters an environment that kills probiotic bacteria.
How do probiotics reduce gas and constipation?
Probiotics help the body digest food and process and absorb nutrients. Efficient and complete digestion eliminates the gas and constipation that results from undigested food sitting in the gut.
Do probiotics support the immune system?
Almost 80% of immune response takes place in the gut. Probiotic bacteria discourage viruses and bacteria from becoming established, making it easier for immune cells to target and stop infection early. In a way, probiotics are almost like a first-line of defense against infectious diseases.
What are other benefits of probiotics?
In addition to aiding digestion and support for immune health, research has indicated probiotics also play a significant role in:
- Production of essential B vitamins including B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and folic acid and biotin
- Weight loss
- Mood and mental health
- Cognitive function, specifically reason and thought
- Cholesterol reduction
- Reduction of inflammation
- Skin beauty and health, especially reduced eczema
- Heart health
- Ease digestive disorders like indigestion, bloating and gas
Why does Flora Infused™ include Astrazyme™ and MPA?
Astrazyme™ features a proven blend of proteolytic enzymes, trace minerals and extracts of Astragalus and Panax notoginseng to speed the breakdown of food and boost absorption. MPA includes minerals essential to fuel enzymatic reactions. Together, these speed the breakdown of food and unwanted substances in the intestines to promote a more optimum environment for the probiotic bacteria to thrive.
How long should I take a probiotic supplement for?
Probiotics and enzymes are essential for life. As we age, our bodies produce fewer and fewer enzymes. One effect of this is inefficient digestion and a less hospitable environment for probiotic bacteria.
Taking a probiotic supplement that includes prebiotics and enzymes offsets these changes. See How to Use for recommended daily dosage.
Do I need to refrigerate Flora Infused™?
No, Flora Infused™ can be stored at room temperature in a cool, dry place
Algae Infused™ and Digest
Infused™, my metabolism
and digestion are even
better today in my pregnancy
Los Angeles, CA
Since I started using the LifeInfused
supplements (Clean Infused™, Flora Infused™,
Metabolic Infused™, Algae Infused™ and
Digest Infused™) I feel more energized now
than before became a mother to my 3
daughters (one which is 5 years
old, another who is 3 and the
youngest who is 6 months old). My
digestion is much better and so is my mood!.
From the beginning, my body felt lighter. Later, I began to notice that the foods I ate I could actua-lly enjoy and that my digestion was always very good. I have hormo-nal movements after being in post-menopau-se, which indicates that I am eliminating waste that I do not think I would have eliminated otherwi-se and a general feeling of well-being. My brea-thing capacity has impro-ved, but I must admit that besides the Life Infused products, I have also started another alternati-ve treatment, apart from two others that I already used, so this particular improvement may be due to several things, to four factors hence I cannot know what percentage of this particular respiratory improvement I can accre-dit to Life Infused. Everything else is defini-tely thanks to Life Infused (well-being, light sensa-tion and better digestion) because it was complete-ly noticeable when I star-ted using the products.I do not know which of the products is the one that has helped me most because I use four daily: Algae Infused™, Digest Infused™, Metabolic Infu-sed™ and Flora Infused™.
1. Tillisch K1, et al. Consumption of fermented milk product with probiotic modulates brain activity. Gastroenterology. 2013 Jun;144(7):1394-401, 1401.e1-4. doi:10.1053/j.gastro.2013.02.043. Epub 2013 Mar 6. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23474283
2. Waitzberg DL, et al. THE EFFECT OF PROBIOTIC FERMENTED MILK THAT INCLUDES BIFIDOBACTERIUM LACTIS CNCM I-2494 ON THE REDUCTION OF GASTROINTESTINAL DISCOMFORT AND SYMPTOMS IN ADULTS: A NARRATIVE REVIEW. Nutr Hosp. 2015 Aug 1;32(2):501-9. doi: 10.3305/nh.2015.32.2.9232. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26268077
3. Kim JH, et al. Extracellular vesicle-derived protein from Bifidobacterium longum alleviates food allergy through mast cell suppression. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016 Feb;137(2):507-516.e8. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2015.08.016. Epub 2015 Oct 1. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26433560
4. Igarashi M, et al. Alteration in the gastric microbiota and its restoration by probiotics in patients with functional dyspepsia. BMJ Open Gastroenterol. 2017 May 1;4(1):e000144. doi: 10.1136/bmjgast-2017-000144. eCollection 2017.
5. Takahashi S1, et al. Effect of Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis GCL2505 on visceral fat accumulation in healthy Japanese adults: a randomized controlled trial. Biosci Microbiota Food Health. 2016;35(4):163-171. Epub 2016 May 25. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27867803
6. Kim SH1, et al. The anti-diabetic activity of Bifidobacterium lactis HY8101 in vitro and in vivo. J Appl Microbiol. 2014 Sep;117(3):834-45. doi: 10.1111/jam.12573. Epub 2014 Jul 14. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24925305
7. Evrensel A, Ceylan ME. The Gut-Brain Axis: The Missing Link in Depression. Clinical Psychopharmacology and Neuroscience. 2015;13(3):239-244. doi:10.9758/cpn.2015.13.3.239. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4662178/
8. Tillisch K1, et al. Consumption of fermented milk product with probiotic modulates brain activity. Gastroenterology. 2013 Jun;144(7):1394-401, 1401.e1-4. doi: 10.1053/j.gastro.2013.02.043. Epub 2013 Mar 6. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23474283
10. Navarro-López V1,2, et al. Effect of Oral Administration of a Mixture of Probiotic Strains on SCORAD Index and Use of Topical Steroids in Young Patients With Moderate Atopic Dermatitis: A Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Dermatol. 2018 Jan 1;154(1):37-43. doi:
11. Nagino T1, et al. Effects of fermented soymilk with Lactobacillus casei Shirota on skin condition and the gut microbiota: a randomised clinical pilot trial. Benef Microbes. 2018 Feb 27;9(2):209-218. doi: 10.3920/BM2017.0091. Epub 2017 Dec 21.
I have Crohn’s diseases and have been suffering a lot with my stomach for years and since I started taking Life infused products it has changed my life a lot !!! Thank you !!!
For those who suffer from indigestion, you must get this for your best health.
I bought the Flora Infused to enhance my immune system and I can totally guarantee that I was lucky to find them. I recommend to everyone.