We share with you this super easy and delicious recipe, perfect for a healthy dinner.
- Cook 1 cup of sprouted lentils in boiling water for approximately 12 minutes with Himalayan salt to taste.
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 piece of celery finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 small bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup lettuce.
- 1/2 Avocado in squares
Add the garlic, peppers, and yellow onion to the lentil soup after boiling and turning off the heat.
Serrano pepper and chile de arbol cream
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 Serrano pepper with seed
- 3 Chile de arbol with seed
- 2 tablespoons regular mustard
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds or vegan mayonnaise or 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons Tamari or Ponzu sauce
- Salt to taste
Mix the ingredients in a blender. Once ready, add the cream to the pan with the soup.
On a deep dish serve the soup and garnish it with the rest of the vegetables and you can serve it with tostadas of your choice.