- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon capomo (powdered)
- 1 packet of Teccino (optional)
– 1/2 cup natural water
– 1 tablespoon hemp seeds (optional)
– 1 serving Protein Infused
– 1 teaspoon carob or Algarrobo
– 1 teaspoon capomo powdered
– 2 packets of Stevia or 1 serving Monk Fruit (or to taste)
– Cinnamon and vanilla powdered
– Pinch of sea salt
NOTES AND DIRECTIONS:
– In the first step, dissolve capomo in hot water, serve the hot mixture in a cup and let it cool slightly for a few minutes.
– Add milk from step 2 and you can garnish with cinnamon powdered on top.
– If you want to make the recipe in cold, skip the first step and do only 2nd step adding 1 more tablespoon of Capomo (try first with a single tablespoon)
– Carob or Algarrobo gives it a slight chocolate flavor, which is not necessary but it is better.
This extremely nutritious recipe is full of amino acids, and fiber, and vitamins, and minerals.
A complete breakfast for kids and grown- ups.
Try it for yourself and let us know how how it was. Was it good?💕