We’ll let you know how to make this delicious vegan recipe from our health coach and Life Infused Co-Funder @alidavegan. Mexican style beans can be great alone with avocado slices and plenty of warm tortillas!
- 2 cups germ bean broth
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1 dried chipotle chili pepper
- 1 chile de árbol
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 red onion finely diced
- 1/2 bell pepper sliced
- Salt to taste
Toppings for decoration:
– Onion and coriander finely diced
– Charred sauce (tatemada) (recipe below)
– Chopped lettuce or carrot and cabbage salad (lightly seasoned with vegan mayonnaise, mustard, and salt)
– Avocado in small squares
– Onions and caramelized zucchini
- Cook bean with chipotle chili pepper, red chili, and salt in a pot cook.
- In another pan roast onion, garlic cloves, chile de árbol and salt, add bell peppers at the end.
Once roasted, add all of them to the broth and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Serve on a soup plate and add toppings.