Acai berries are super-rich in antioxidants.They are also low in sugar and so delicious!
- 100 grams of pure frozen organic acai berry pulp or 1 tbsp. of acai powder
- 1/2 cup of pitted cherries
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 2 Stevia packets
- 1 portion of monk fruit
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1 full scoop of Protein Infused (Optional)
1 tbsp. sprouted almond butter
Strawberries, kiwis or some more acidic fruit
INSTRUCTIONS AND NOTES:
1. Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend it up until you get a thick and creamy consistency.
2. Transfer it into your favorite bowl
3. Add fruits and sprouted almond butter on top and enjoy -Acidic fruits make good food combining with protein – If you didn’t find sprouted almond butter, then you can add 2 capsules of Digest Infused to regular almond butter.
What toppings do you think you will put in your acai bowl?