- Serve cooked beans (germinated) with nopal and grilled onion with a pinch of salt.
- Grill or marinate strips of sweet pepper of various colors with garlic, tamari sauce, dill and coriander.
- Marinate Portobello mushrooms in squares with salt, tamari sauce and pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Mix cooked and germinated Quinoa with a mix of letucces and avocado.
Vegan mayo with chipotle dressing:
Blend ½ cup of pinions with a pinch of turmeric, ½ dried chipotle chile, ½ piece of celery, 3 tablespoons of water and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Put at the bottom of a bowl the beans with nopal and onions.
- In another bowl mix all the other ingredients
- Serve the mixed ingredients on top of the beans and enjoy!