- Review the benefits of a clean colon
- Find out about the colon cleanse options available to you
- Learn about fast cleansing options
- Discover the best, safe, and fast colon cleansing options
You probably experience bowel movement problems and other stomach upsets now and then. You might also feel yourself too familiar with the feelings of discomfort, sluggishness, and poor appetite that often happen when your regular bowel movements become disrupted.
Constipation is a common and often mild condition for most people. Rarely does occasional constipation become a significant concern. Frequent constipation, regular stomach upset, and irritable bowels, however, can be your body’s way of telling you that your colon requires ongoing attention. One of the simplest and more effective ways of addressing mild colon health issues is taking colon cleanse supplements.
What are the benefits of a clean colon?
First, let’s clarify what is considered a “normal” bowel movement. Bowel movements can be slightly different for every individual. Your normal can be two times a day, every day, or only three times a week. As long as your bowel movements follow a regular pattern, then you’re likely within the definition of “normal.”
A healthy colon is probably a clean colon. But what does “clean” actually mean? The colon’s main function is to direct the movement and elimination of waste material. While pushing waste material down the length of your large intestine (or colon) towards your rectum, your colon also absorbs water, electrolytes, and vitamins.
If you don’t have a build-up of waste in your colon, you have a “clean” colon. That means you should be able to empty your bowels without straining. You also shouldn’t feel bloated or experience any stomach discomfort or pain.
A properly functioning colon directly impacts digestive health and overall health. When waste leaves in a regular pattern, you don’t have a build-up that could irritate and inflame colon tissue. With a poorly functioning colon, waste can lead to inflammation, poor water balance, and even allow toxins to flow back into your bloodstream. Going is also unpleasant, inconsistent, and often a challenge.
Factors that can affect colon health include:
- Not drinking enough water
- Certain medications
- A change in your diet
- Or possibly a more serious underlying condition.
Regular and safe colon cleansing is one of the best ways to remove residual waste and limit the risk of colon problems from developing.
What are your colon cleansing options?
Regular colon cleansing simply involves the “flushing” of wastes from your colon. Getting a colonoscopy at the hospital is one example of colon cleansing. Enemas, also known as colonic irrigation or colon therapy, are usually done as a medical requirement.
Other colon cleansing options include:
- Colon Hydrotherapy. This type of colonic introduces warm, filtered water through a small tube inserted about one inch into the rectum. A trained professional will fill and empty your colon several times to flush your large intestine.
- Drinking a laxative. This usually features a tea or liquid formula. A laxative is a quick solution for prolonged constipation. The laxative effect, however, can work too well. Side effects can include stomach cramps, very watery stool, and an urgent need to go to the bathroom often.
- Increasing your fiber intake. Eating more fiber-rich fruits, vegetables, and grains adds bulk to your food, encouraging waste movement through the colon to proceed more smoothly. This has the added benefit of also making your diet overall more healthy too. For some people, fiber can irritate the colon and cause constipation. Finding the right balance of fiber in your diet is essential. Check out this list of high-fiber foods provided by the American College of Gastroenterology.
- Supplementing your diet with probiotics. These bacteria support digestion and nutrient absorption. The intake of probiotics will help ensure your food is adequately digested, leading to more regular bowel movements. Consider adding probiotics to your diet with fermented foods, probiotic supplements like Flora Infused, or by boosting your intake of prebiotic fiber.
Doing a juice cleanse. This involves following a juice-only diet for several days. The increased water and fiber intake can actually help restore colon health and healthy bowel movements. However, dietary restrictions can lead to inadequate nutrition, low energy, and they may irritate your bowels. For these reasons, it’s important to closely follow the plan of a juice cleanse. Stop the juice cleanse if you experience any adverse effects.
Why fast cleansing may not the best way to go
A fast cleanse, such as taking a laxative, may lead to quick results, but it may also carry risks. Laxatives are known to cause cramps, watery stools, and going to the bathroom more than a few times throughout the day. There is the risk of getting dehydrated, losing too many electrolytes, and general weakness. Some people also experience diarrhea symptoms, such as cold sweats, dizziness, nausea, and even fainting.
Plus, having to go four, five, or even more times throughout the day can be extremely disruptive to your routine. A fast colon cleanse may result in moderately severe discomfort before it can make things better.
Colon cleansing can be both fast and risk-free
No one wants to be constipated, so it’s only natural that you would want a fast solution if you are. There are many solutions, but the best are safe, simple, and won’t cause unwanted side effects.
You can go for regular and professionally-administered colonics. In fact, after 40 years of age, a colonoscopy is an expected procedure to ensure the health of your colon. This is a clear indication that colon health should be a regular part of your daily lifestyle. A colon-friendly diet, proper hydration, and taking high-quality supplements formulated with probiotic and prebiotic digestive enzymes are all part of implementing a colon-friendly lifestyle.
You can ensure your colon’s proper functioning, day in and day out, by taking colon cleansing supplements. These dietary supplements work by supporting the balance of natural bacteria in your gut, promoting efficient nutrient absorption, and helping with the proper breakdown of food and waste products, among others.
Should you find yourself coping with constipation, a colon cleanse supplement may be a simple way to get back to normal fast.
Cleanse Infused Plus For Fast, Safe Colon Health Cleansing And Maintenance
Cleanse Infused Plus is a gentle, powerful colon cleansing formula. We developed it to:
- End constipation
- Promote regularity
- Remedy bloating, gas, and water retention
- Detoxify the blood, colon, liver, and kidneys
- Improve digestion and nutrient absorption
You can safely take this daily to ensure optimal colon and overall digestive function. It contains oxygenated magnesium, which helps provide fast relief from constipation and its symptoms without disrupting your day. The presence of enzymes boosts the efficiency of food breakdown and nutrient absorption, and the processing of toxic waste products. It also has added herbs to help soothe your system, safely remove toxins, and protect your colon, liver, and kidneys.
When you have regular bowel movements, you’ll find that:
- It’s easier to lose weight.
- You have more energy.
- Eating is more enjoyable.
- You have less inflammation.
- You think more clearly, and your memory is sharper.
- You generally feel better.
Don’t wait for constipation to occur; you can prevent it and other common digestive problems from happening by supporting your colon health with regular colon cleansing.